Per a press release today in Dubai, Emirates has highlighted some key points in regards to the launch of their new business class product which will be designed and built by B/E Aerospace in Ireland and North Carolina.
- Will be unveiled at the Internationals Travel Trade Show(Berlin, March 9-13th)
- Will Debut on Emirate’s 170th Boeing 777-300ER delivery in November 2016
- Design and shape was inspired by the interior of a modern sports car
- Seats will incorporate a diamond stitch pattern in light grey leather material
- Seat pitch will be 72 inches and will allow for a fully flat 180 degree sleeping position
- Will retain the personal mini-bar
- 23 inch screen and an updated touchscreen controller
- Redesigned privacy screen, literature pocket, foot rest, show stowage and meal table
- The colors pallete will be similar as it will retain dark and light tones with walnut veneer accents.
- The cabin configuration will stay at 2-3-2, same number of seats at 42.
Emirates will be located in Hall22a at the ITB.
Picture Credit: PYONKO OMEYAMA, Flick, CC BY-ND 2.0